Saturday, July 01, 2006

Father's Day

Only two weeks behind, right?

Here are a few pictures from Father's Day. Father's Day was great. I made Michael a mini-album, excuse me, Emma made Michael a mini-album, about all the reasons he's the best dad ever. I'll have to post a few pages of it. She also got him a cute picture frame and a Ohio State sunshade for his car window. Always thinking sports, she is! We went to Marty's church in the morning to hear him preach, got there late of course. And got called out on it too! ;) Then to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with Marty, Abby, Ray and Althea. After spending some time at Marty and Abbys, Ray, Althea, Emma and I went to Michael's game. We sat on a blanket with Emma - she had the best time watching the leaves. She just laid there and laughed and smiled. And I of course took a gazillion pictures. We had ice cream cake that night when we got home. How cute is the baseball cake?! I wanted to do a pink baseball but the cake was too small. I was pretty happy when I picked it up and saw they made it into baseball. Pretty smart, those DQ workers. :) Anyway, here are the pictures:

 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

darcy said...

She is getting so big!!! Happy to see that Michael had a great father's day!! His first of many. =)

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»