Thursday, January 25, 2007

kisses

Emma's finally started giving kisses. I was so excited yesterday when I'd say "Emma, give me a kiss" and I'd pucked my lips and she'd respond by leaning forward, open-mouthed, of course, and meet my face. So I did it again:

Emma, give me a kiss.

*kiss*

Emma, give me a kiss.

*kiss*

Then I thought, hmmm..does she really know what I'm saying?

Emma, give me an elephant.

*kiss*

Emma, who loves you?

*kiss*

Yep. She had no clue what I was saying, but hey, she knows how to give kisses, regardless!

6 comments:

Marie said...

bwhahahahaha :P

Anonymous said...

lol! kids are so cute!

Rebekah said...

how sweet! a nice slobbery kiss...or should i say, a nice slobbery elephant. :)

darcy said...

We gotta keep those boys away from her or she's going to be puckering up!

RACHEL =) said...

Ohhhhhh, how cute is that?!?! Sigh... loved those days... and they get beter and bigger in the future, lol! Alexa squeezes me soooooo tight, seriously it hurts, and kisses me for like 10 seconds! Bwahahaha!! Gotta love it! =)

Let's catch up soon - miss hearing about what's going on with you!!!

Wendy Bretz said...

Oh this is so CUTE Erin!